FxF#15 Saturday will be on April 22nd at Filmenshus.
That one day a year filled with animation related talks, seminars and screening!
10:30 – 11:15 Animated Norwegian Short Films – part 1
11:00 – 11:50
– Portfolio discussions outside the cinema
For students and professionals, bring your work and discuss with professionals from the industry: Kajsa Næss from Mikrofilm, Jan Otto Ertesvåg from Hammerhai, Martine Grande from Grande Productions, Denis Bouyer from Steak and Are Austnes from Qvisten Animation.
12:00 – 14:30
– Norwegian Animation Industry Presentation
14:55 – 16:35
– First International Guest: Michael Dudok de Wit
The famed Dutch director, based in London, will talk about his career and “the making of” of his first feature film The Red Turtle
16:35 – 17:00 Break
17:00 – 18:35
– Animated Norwegian Short films 2016-2017
– Making of Odd er et egg with author & illustrator of the book and art director of the film Lisa Aisato (who also made our poster this year)
18:35 – 18:55 Break
18:55 – 20:15
– Second International Guest: Denis Bouyer
Denis and his brother Marc are french directors, living in London.
Denis will talk about the making of their shorts films Meet Buck and Salesman Pete. He will also tell us about their company Steak.
– Making of Bøygen with director Kristian Pedersen
20:15 – 20:30 Break
20:30 – 22:00
– Evening feature film screening, in collaboration with Filmenshus: Long Way North
Directed by our former guest, Rémi Chayé, we are very pleased to screen this beautiful 2D feature film, in original language with Norwegian subtitles.
(With your FxF ticket you get to see this film for free, but there is a limited amount of tickets available! First come first served!)
22:00 – 02:00
– Social gathering and lottery at Filmkafeen
– 22:30 lottery