Tickets sales have started!
Price: 290,- NOK standard tickets, 250,- NOK student tickets
The Frame by Frame entrance tickets will give you access to everything during the day, and also discounted prices at the bar for food and drinks.
The FxF Team will have the tickets for Mirai, the evening feature film. There is a limited amount of tickets available for this screening and you will have to ask for your ticket when you enter the cinema.
11:00 – 11:50 Portfolio Review (at the foyer)
with Kajsa Næss (director at Mikrofilm ), Are Austnes (production designer at Qvisten Animation) and Shabnam Abbarin (pipeline TD at Sony Pictures Animation).
12:00 – 14:10:
– Norwegian Animation Industry Presentation: Stargate Media, Mikrofilm, Tordenfilm, Kool Produktion, Ulvenfilm, NFI’s short film commissioner Lars Daniel Krutzkoff Jacobsen, Viken’s commissioner Cecilie Stranger-Thorsen, Grafill’s daglig leder Lene Renneflott, introduction to the Emile Awards and FAF.
14:10 – 14:40: BREAK
14:40 – 16:00
– Meet and Greet: Shabnam Abbarin, pipeline TD at Sony Pictures Animation in Canada.
– Meet and Greet: Qvisten Animation, who will tell us about the making of Captain Sabertooth and the Magic Diamond.
16:00 – 16:30: BREAK
– Meet and Greet the directors
– Animated Norwegian Short Films screening
18:00 – 18:30: BREAK
– Meet and Greet: Nadya Mira, Production Designer of Revolting Rhymes
– Meet and Greet: Anders Hesbøl who will give us a “making of” presentation of his stop motion music videos, done for Stein Torleif Bjella‘s album.
19:45 – 20:00: BREAK
21:40 – 02:00: Social gathering at Filmkafeen (with lottery at 22:15)
Here are some of the contributions, more to come!
This year’s poster is made by Sandra Pilny-Lockertsen.